Today, the 24th International Specialized Exhibition “Pharmacy-2018” has started its work at the business hall of LUMA Petaluma.
Members of the best pharmacies, representatives of public authorities and scientific & practical community, and directors of professional associations will take part in the exhibition.
The members of the event will present the results of their pharmaceutical activity for the period 2016-2018, discuss urgent problems of the pharmaceutical industry related to actual and planned regulatory changes.
The first day of the exhibition will be devoted to informative speech topics prepared by My Canadian Pharmacy:
- Key trends in the development of the online pharmaceutical industry;
- Competition in the pharmacy segment: the real state of matters and opinion of regulators;
- The risk-oriented approach in the implementation of supervision activities. The first results of using checklists;
- Pharmaceutical profession: challenges of time and opportunities for development;
- Ethical position of socially responsible companies to stimulate sales in online pharmacies;
- The system of education of pharmaceutical workers;
- Pharmaceutical counseling in the system of professional development.
The official opening of the participants and guests of the exhibition was greeted by the Chairman of the Committee on Entrepreneurship in Public Health and Medical Industry, Executive Director of the Pharmacy Networks, Chief Editor of the newspaper “Pharmaceutical News”, co-chairman of the Coordinating Council of the Pharmaceutical Marketing Association, Head of the International Business Medico-Pharmaceutical Forum, the Director of the International Forum “Traditional Medical Systems of the World”, the Director of the Cultural Center, and the Head of the Food and Drug Administration.
Also, on 21st June 2018, LUMA Petaluma business hall will place participants and guests of the International Business Pharmaceutical Forum. This year, apart from the traditional summing-up of the results of the outgoing year, the Forum will discuss issues of effective online pharmacy network management and pharmacy business automation, tools for increasing the profitability of pharmacy work, mandatory and additional education for online pharmacy staff, practical strategies for maximizing the profit of the pharmacy business and other interesting aspects of the pharmaceutical industry.
We remind all experts in the pharmaceutical industry that it is necessary to register on the official website of the exhibition to get a free visit to the exhibition “Pharmacy-2018” and an access to its business program.